Click on the module that you wish to complete. Please note you can complete the modules in any order at any time. If you plan to take more than one module, you may wish to bookmark this page. See the side bar for more information on preparing your computer for the course, navigating the course website, and qualifying for & attaining your Certificate of Completion.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Assessing Readiness to Change into a Medical Home, by Mindi McKenna, PhD, MBA
- Module 2: Leading Change in Medical
Homes, by Alan Lazaroff, MD
- Module 3: Health Information Technology in Medical Homes, by Chad Boult, MD, MPH, MBA
- Module 4: Interdisciplinary Teams in Medical Homes, by Ron Stock, MD, MA
- Module 5: Communicating with Patients of Medical Homes, by Danelle Cayea, MD, MS
- Module 6: Supporting Patient Self-Management within Medical Homes, by Margaret Gadon, MD, MPH
- Module 7: Care Management in Medical Homes, by Bruce Leff, MD
- Module 8: Continuity of Care for Patients of Medical Homes, by Cynthia Boyd, MD, MPH
- Module 9: Managing the Medical
Home, by David Dorr, MD, MS
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.